Drew and The Indian




Just to make your Friday a little more awesome I wanted to share something from my friend Andrew. Andrew has this sick obsession with an Indian statue at Disneyland. He has to take a picture with it every time he's there, this has been going on for years. He  has developed quite the picture collection of the two of them. He is also starting to develop quite the unhealthy relationship with this thing. But just for laughs I wanted to share all the pictures! He even has a hashtag on Instagram. Ha.







Funny right!? Too see the rest of the pictures go here or just to follow Andrew, I can promise he will make you laugh.

P.S. I added a few things to my list on the top. I figured since I have only done one I might as well add more, who knows, maybe ill get inspired.

Leave a Comment

Karla said...

Hahah that is too funny.. gosh how often is he there?! That poor Indian .. he looks pretty annoyed by the like the 4th picture .. haha jk

Amanda Wissmann said...

Whaaaat is happening/!?!? Hahaha! That's hilarious...

..and..umm..can I go to Disney that many times? PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!

Amanda said...

Did you make your own header & such?? If so, which program do you use?? :) Have a wonderful weekend!! LOVE YA, pretty girl! XO

Behold the Metatron said...

I love it when people commit to a concept!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Liz Brown said...

Hahah! What a crazy guy. Is it just that Indian, or every Indian figure he meets? :)

Heather said...

HA!! That's a pretty serious bromance. The indian looks a tad unwilling to commit. Made me laugh!

Allison said...

Haha that's great. I wish I had been to Disney as many times as he has!

Courtney B said...

HA HA!! This is the best thing ever. Totally made my day :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

This is too funny!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Hima said...

Hahahaha that's so funny! I do that every time I go to the heart sculpture in San Fransisco, know what I'm talking about?
New follower, would love the follow back! :)

<3Hima
My Musings

trishie said...

How funny!

" "