Greetings from Arizona!




I have been in Arizona these past few days soaking up the sun. We are enjoying good food, family time, and spending every moment possible in the water. 
See you very soon! 

for more vacation pictures, follow me on Instagram: @daisygirlblog

Leave a Comment

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That sunset picture is gorgeous. Hope you are having a great time!

Karla said...

That is an amazing shot.. wish I could be there relaxing and getting my tan on :P.

Jill said...

What a beautiful picture!!! Sounds like a wonderful little vacation! Enjoy!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Well aren't you just a big barrel of time joy! I hope you have a blast.

Amanda Wissmann said...

Gorgeous :) Hope you're loving your time in AZ! Say hello to the sun for me..It's winter here in Peru.

Spanish Pinay said...

that's a lovely picture! enjoy your days in AZ! :)

Spanish Pinay

jeands said...

gorgeous sunset picture. makes me dream of being in the beach too.

Danie at Pasadya said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Have fun, Daisy!

Melissa said...

I hope you're having fun!

The Management said...

amazing, amazing picture!

Amanda said...

This picture is amazing!! Hope youre having so much fun! XO

alicia said...

this photo is GORgeous! xo

" "