Hey remeber when I went to Arizona....




here are the pictures to prove it!
We had a lot of fun on our family vacation, despite the 115 degree weather. Arizona truly is a beautiful place! We had lots of food, fun, and by the Grace of God no accidents. I did manage to fall off the seadoo, and surprisingly it's not as painful as I thought it would be. A big thank you to Ms. Ellis for inviting us over to her house! Next time we have to take RJ.

Leave a Comment

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

great photos dear!
-wHiT

trishie said...

Gorgeous pics! Look like you had a lot of fun.

Mae said...

Wow! Where in Arizona is this because it doesn't look like anywhere I've been to in Arizona? Looks gorgeous!!!

Berni said...

You have such a beautiful blog, I'm following right now!
xo

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Leave it to you, beautiful girl to find water and the most beautiful vistas of AZ. Great pics. Thanks for sharing. And thanks so much for your support on www.spinningstrawintogold.blogspot.com.

You are a dear.

christina said...

awww so pretty! looks like fun!!

Jeannie said...

great pictures!!! my husband would loooove that black hat! haha all of his t-shirts and half his hats are that brand! :)

Elle said...

Wow!!! These views are gorgeous! What lake was this? Makes me want to consider looking into Arizona for my hubby's and my 6 year anniversary!

~ Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

Marie said...

Looked like u had fun! :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures!! I've only ever switched planes in the Phoenix airport, but from what I could see Arizona is gorgeous. I'd love to go and explore someday!

ginanorma said...

I love the pic with the boat paddle, so so great!
My dad lived in AZ for 9 years, so we always visited him, he was in Tuscan...loved that neat area...

" "