i life





I just wanted to say that I have not forgotten or stopped making my side table (as you can see above). Some of you may have no idea what I'm talking about but a while back I wrote about  making a side table for the  house. Well, It's still in the works, and I'm happy to say I still have all my fingers.

Also for those of you who missed it I'm doing free button swaps for anybody who wants to swap blog buttons. Let me know!

*Retraction! Remember this post? Well according to Veronica (on the right) I did not ask if It's fun being pregnant. Allegedly, I asked if they were having fun.  Although I remember no such conversation.... so the mystery remains.

Leave a Comment

Sienna said...

lovely photos!! those vegetables look so good

Amanda said...

Look at you being all handy and sorts :) I love it! And yes to button exchange :) xo

Behold the Metatron said...

Love the pants. I have yet to catch on to the trend because I can never decide on which color!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Amanda said...

OH! I just added your button to my blog :) I've got a question.. what program do you use to make your buttons. I used to use Picnik but it closed.. lame! & & I dreamt about Tea like the one in your above picture, last night.. makes me want to drink some! HAHA!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Oh we love to see life through photos like this! :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

ginanorma said...

Is that your pooch?! And tell me about that camera you are holding?! Such fun pics:)

Amanda Wissmann said...

Fabulous photos...as usual :)

THAT IS THE CUTEST DOG EEEEVEER!

Curious about your button..was it part of your design package or did you make it? Still haven't heard back from Oh, Hello Love. I'm sure she's incredibly busy! Will wait :)

Have a wonderful evening!

Lindsay said...

My MIL just bought the Tazo Passion tea. She added a little simple syrup and loves it!

Val said...

Great post....Happy Thursday!

JRuud said...

Love these beautiful photos.

Fabulous blog!

Sarah said...

iPhones are awesome! I love how you can capture every moment because you always have your phone on you :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Oh how I want the doggie

Ariel Tyler said...

love your pictures! Love all of the colorful jeans in the first image!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

those sandals are adorable :) Love them, I am also loving those artichoke hearts! YUM!

Cute blog :) happy I found it.

My GFC hasn't been working, but it let me follow your GFC blog followers with my twitter? who knew you could do that?!

Jennifer Blair said...

COLORED JEANS!!! I'm kind of obsessed! Haha! :) Also, do I see succulents? I'm obsessed with those too! :) You guys are so cute. The end.

Becca Acker said...

Added your button to my blog! :)

koko mo said...

i lovee tazo, ive never had that kind, ill have to try it!! and your dog is adorable!!

Spanish Pinay said...

I love these photos! and oooh artichokes! loooove 'em :)

I'm so on for the button swap!

Spanish Pinay

" "