i life




My favorites: Letters from my husband, Charlie and his friend, free wood on the side of the road, and Jesus changes lives (He does).

Leave a Comment

Sammantha said...

Monopoly! Lol that game has been just about banned from our house! :P

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Amanda said...

This is a fun post!! I might have to give this a try next week :) love your pictures!! Hope youre doing well, sweet girl! XO

Amanda Wissmann said...

Adorable pics, AS USUAL :)

omg...Im so obsessed with Monopoly right now. My sisters and I play online together (since we all live in different places) but we have plans to play in person while we are all together for Christmas! WOOHOO!

Happy Monday!

his little lady said...

love all of these pictures, girl! you are just too cute!
xo TJ

Sarah said...

Letters! How retro :P Love it!

ginanorma said...

fun fun pics!!! what a cutie you are:)

ginanorma said...

I wish I could figure out nice collages like this!

Becca Acker said...

Cool pics :)

" "