OC fair {Part 1}





 The OC fair is in town and as some of you may know (IG followers) I went there this weekend. It was lots of fun despite the heat, which was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. We tried some chocolate covered bacon, had a giant corn dog, and got some major tans. And the clogged arteries were well worth, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Didn't get the chance to see any animals, the closest we came was a scorpion that gave Erick the willies. He literally had his mouth opened the entire time as Sindi carelessly held it in her hand. Nothing like the fair to bring out the best (and worst) in people.

It was a fun experience but I just have to add, not the same without RJ (sigh). Oh and did I mentioned that I have the most annoying married friends? You know the ones that are always kissing and holding hands. I guess I didn't notice before RJ was gone, but now I find it just a tad annoying. Newlyweds *eye roll*

Leave a Comment

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe still looks like a great time!
-wHiT

ginanorma said...

sorry you didn't get to see any animals:( but these pics are so fun and telling, and that is one long corndog!!! FUN!

Mrs.B said...

Love all the pictures. Makes me miss Cali even more!

Lindsay said...

The clogged arteries are so worth it!

Sarah Noel said...

Your photos are so pretty! And this looks like so much fun. I grew up in rural Indiana and used to go to carnivals all the time; but since moving out west, I haven't been to one in ages. I need to track one down!

Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Sarah
the Reverie blog

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

oh, the giant corndogs, funnel cakes, walking tacos, sweat team bbq, deep fried oreos.. oh, Daisy please say you ate it all for me.

Jess said...

oh that looked like a lot of fun! Can't wait to go to Alpine Days this weekend!

BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

Great photos and the food looks so yummy!!

koko mo said...

awesome pictures, this looks like so much fun! and chocolate covered bacon haha ive tried that before, very interesting..

Erick Hid and they All Go said...

HEY! THAT SCORPION WAS LIKE A FOOT LONG! IT WAS HUGE!!! If that isn't an animal, then I don't know what is. :-P

Sorry if we were being too mushy. :-/ Please don't hesitate to tell us when we're being too annoying. We all love you, Daisy. :-)

" "