OC fair {Part 2}







Like I said yesterday, the OC fair was a lot of fun. There is so much to see there, I'm not sure it can be done in one day. But since we're old fuddy-duddies we didn't get on any rides. Instead we made our way through the crowds and watched a magic show. it. was. awesome. I was fooled every time. How did he turn that pigeon into a cat? I still don't know. I clapped like a retarded seal the entire show. The stilt men were just as amazing! I would love to have that job but I would probably trip and fall on some poor bystanders.

The day was successful up until the very end when I saw a clown and nearly peed myself. Anyone else terrified of clowns? Steven King owes me a lot of therapy for all the irrational fears I have.

If you're in town you have to go, they always have decent deals going on. We would have gotten in for 2.00 if we didn't stop to get Ice Cream.

Leave a Comment

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh that roasted corn looks so good! I really want to go to another fair just for the food. I missed out on so much because I was too full from my corn dogs. yes, plural.

Amanda said...

You are so cute!! What fun pictures :)

simplyvonne said...

cute photos!!! i wonder how's the pork butt taste like :D

christina said...

This does look like fun!!

AaReAn said...

Gosh, looks like a blast...love all the photos!

Come on over and follow along Color Issue...I think you'd really enjoy it (but than again I might be a bit bias?!) ha.

Jill said...

I love your pictures!! The seal comment made me spit out my coffee:) (and, yes, I know it's noon- having a hard time getting motivated today!)

his little lady said...

oh what fun! i always get so scared when people on stilts are walking around me. so freaky! these are all great images, girl!
xo TJ

Danie at Pasadya said...

Bah, you're so cute! Unfortunately, I can't handle rides like I used to either. It makes me feel old, and I never thought I'd say that!

Amanda Wissmann said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!! Looks like SO much fun! And great pics! You always take incredible pics :)

Maggie said...

Wonderful pictures!

The fair is always fun no matter your age, I think :)

Courtney B said...

My hubs HATES clowns!
Our county fair is going on this weekend and we are missing it! We both have to work... :( I'm really just sad about missing out on all the junk food. The rides... can't do 'em since I'm pregnant.... but I didn't do them before anyway. I did it once and learned my lesson after being sick for the rest of the night :)

Jennifer Hanson said...

I could totally eat all that roasted corn!!

-Jenn

trishie said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm terrified of clowns too, thanks to IT. eeeks

Meg Isaacs said...

Daisy!!! I miss you!!!
I have just spent some time on your blog and feel like I have caught up with an old friend. Too bad it's just me staring at the computer screen with a cup of coffee!

There's so much to comment on, let me just say that you look like you're doing well and I will keep you in my prayers as you are waiting for your dear hubby to come back home!

ginanorma said...

Love the rest of the pics! I'm counting down the days til our state fair:)

" "