packed and ready for San Antonio!




As some of you know my husband has been away on training for the past month. On Monday I found out they are giving him a few days off and placing him in a hotel in Texas. Our immediate response was to try to figure out a way to get me out there to see him. So by God's grace I am now on my way to the airport and only a few hours from seeing my sweet husband. I cannot express to you how excited I am! I can't wait to see his bearded face and have an awkward five minute hug. Maybe ill even take Monk because I know how much he misses watching that. If only they allowed homemade ice cream sandwiches and bean and cheese burritos we would be set. Unfortunately he's going to have to settle for Monk and $10 gum I buy at the airport.

So because of my little trip, it is only appropriate to show you one of my favorite Youtube videos. As I found myself complaining I immediately thought of this. Watch it! It will make you laugh, I promise.


So? Funny right!? I told you.

And if you're from San Antonio and know any fun things we can do, please tell. Thank you guys for all the prayers and support. I finally get to see him! Eeeeek.

Leave a Comment

The Management said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy! Have an amazing time- enjoy every moment.

Jeannie said...

Yay!!! Have an amazing trip! :)

Elle said...

i was just in san antonio! you should do one of the boat tours on the river walk. i also did the trolley tour, if you do the hop-on, hop-off one you can go check out a lot of the missions, and an area with really pretty houses. hope you get better weather than i did!

Bev D said...

YEY! You get to see your husband! :)
Happy for you.
Have a good trip! I recommend the river walk as well. Good stuff. :)
Have FUN! :)

Ruthie Hart said...

have so much fun!! you are right down the road from me and my hubby had a lunch meeting in SA today. Go to the Riverwalk!

Allison said...

How exciting! Enjoy every second!

Elle said...

What is your husband training for? So glad you get to see him this weekend! Have lots of fun and cherish every moment!
The Riverwalk in San Antonio is a lot of fun to just stroll, eat, and people watch. My favorite restaurant there is a place that is 3-in-1. Casa Ole/Michaelino's/Lonestar. So you can choose either Mexican/Italian/American! It's all owned by the same group and on the same patio/balcony.

I've heard the mission tour is cool, but I've never done it. Also there is a Six Flags and Sea World there.

Have fun and relax with your husband most of all! My husband was gone for 5 months and the weekend I went to visit him flew to fast!

~ Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

yup agree with all above RIVERWALK! I went to visit my husband when he was down there for training, we loved it at night. You never have enough time to visit all the restaurants. We ate at boundros and it was delicious! Especially the prickly pear drink! :)
-wHiT

Michelle said...

YAY! I hope you're having so much fun with your man! So excited for you :)

That video KILLS me! It's so true and so hilarious!

Spanish Pinay said...

that is soooo funny and true! many people really forgot how to just appreciate what is right before their eyes but instead find something to complain.

Spanish Pinay

" "