anyone else have baby fever?




{via}
 does anyone remember that scene in baby mama where she sees all the babies on the bus? that may or may not be me. lately i feel like a baby would be kinda of great! it might be the fact that with rj  gone I feel kind of lonely, or maybe i just want someone to garden with. there is just something in a woman that has the desire to care for another human being, preferably small and chubby, with curly hair.

i mean, c'mon did you see the picture above? adorable! am i alone here ladies? anybody else having baby fever these days?


Leave a Comment

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Totally having baby fever! My little one is 2 years old and I'm getting the baby fever again...oh dear!

Jenna Dawn Photography said...

I totally have it ;)

Karla said...

Oh my gosh tell me why I found this gal on instagram that dresses her baby like BEYOND adorable.. Oh I text everyone about it.. my baby fever was through the roof!! So you.are.not.alone!!!

Chelsea said...

Cute! How funny that you wrote about this because I was definitely thinking about babies today! What's wrong with me haha!

Elle said...

i'm still in the "i think they are cute, as long as they aren't mine" phase. but i will definitely want them one day. i want a little boy and girl.

Becky [Apples of Gold] said...

Oh yes, girl! I had a MAJOR case of baby fever right before getting pregnant with Bekah. And from time to time I get a bit of it now that Bekah is older and I feel I can maybe-kinda-sorta-perhaps handle another one. =) But not really. Not yet at least.

Jeannie said...

i definitely know what you are saying!!! i had baby fever and now I'm having one! :) I think that when you get to a place in your life where you feel content...it just naturally feels like the next step. It didn't take long for me to want a baby after I got married. :)

Ruthie Hart said...

yes times a million!!!!!!!!

Becca Acker said...

What a cute pic! I am soaking up time with my nieces and nephews. Oh how I love being an auntie! Hoping one day... soonish... I will be married with a bunch of kids of my own. :)

Amanda said...

I've got baby fever.. Every dy. unfortunately that can't just happen for us, but God brought(he is a stray) us a precious puppy 2 weeks ago && He has seriously used him to bring comfort and companionship to us! He's tiny, only 10 pounds && has curly hair! :) kinda like a baby ;)

The Presutti's said...

I definitely have baby fever! Bad! I think it's really common :)

Brittany Morgan said...

IM TOTALLY HAVING BABY FEVER !!!

ginanorma said...

when do you want to have kids daisy?

xo

Marie said...

that photo is too cute!!!

Annmarie Pipa said...

must mean something....

Jill said...

Now that my babies are 5 and almost 3....I am totally getting baby fever!!!! We were hoping to head back to Jamaica this winter, but that just may have to wait, because I think a new little bundle may be in order instead:)

Jessica said...

I know what you mean! I have baby fever, but I am getting old, and I should probably have one soon! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

" "