Charlie went to Dog Beach




Mom kept saying he was dreaming of the sea, so on Labor day Charlie's dream came true! We took him to Dog Beach in Huntington. Even though I live so close I have never actually been to Dog Beach (probably because I have no dog). It was fun to just watch the dogs play and interact, it's like they have their own dog society. Charlie tried stepping on a few dogs to establish dominance. Ha!
Some dogs would go so far to fetch the ball, it was so impressive. They would just swim right over the waves.
Then you had small dogs who were afraid of the water.
Charlie wanted to play too!
First he would stare them down before laying down the law. Such a bully. I think he thought they were toys.
It was a really fun day, but it made me want a dog even more (sigh).

Leave a Comment

The Management said...

this really made me want a dog, so I can't even imagine how much you must want one after actually experiencing this day!

Jeannie said...

Dogs are the best! :)

Lisamarie said...

The best dog is someone else's dog. Or maybe that's boats... anyhow.. dogs are messy and high maintenance. Just enjoy your friend's dog.

And Daisy girl... your life seems like a permanent vacation. Except that you are missing your guy. That party's no fun.

Michelle said...

Love your pictures! So cute.

Danie at Pasadya said...

Aw, how fun! Our dog LOVES the water. It's actually a problem when we take her to the beach...she just keeps her buggy eyes AND her mouth wide open. Talk about red eyes and coughing up...

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love taking our Labs to the lake. I think it's wears me out more than them

ginanorma said...

OHMYGOSH what Nells wouldn't give to have been there!!! Cute Daisy!!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Those paw prints in the sand are killing me! I want that picture ... so I might steal it (kidding). Pretty sure I'll be taking Sherm to some water this weekend thanks to this post. :) So fun!

Spanish Pinay said...

oh wow, my SIL's dog will love this. there is really no "dog beach" here - at least as far as I know. Many of the beaches I've been to would have those signs that dogs are not allowed. anyhooo, I also love dogs! but the additional work to maintain them (not to mention train them from the beginning to NOT do pee and poo inside the house is tough!)...

Spanish Pinay

christina said...

super cute! I know our dogs would love the water!! I love your new look :)

Nicole @ Happy Pretty Things said...

What a great place to take your pup to cool off! I'm so happy I came across your blog - it's so pretty!

Jayme and Mendi said...

This post makes me so happy! Those little doggie prints in the sand melts my heart!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

that sounds so fun and you took such great pictures!

Maggy said...

ah this is just too cute!

Air said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Air said...

Daisy,

I love your blog! I had no idea dog beaches existed! How cool-- note to self must take my pup to one of these one day!

xxoo- Air

" "