did you know that?




i can't wait until my sweet husband comes home. i miss doing life with this handsome guy. i enjoy giving him a hard time for wanting the covers when he chooses to sleep with the window open (men!). i don't understand half the things he does, or why he does them. but what i do know is that i have never been more crazy in love with him. so if you're reading this, i want you to know that i'm counting the days until you come home. i am even cleaning the house, doing laundry, and baking pies for you. but in case the house is not clean, there's laundry in the hamper, and there are no pies in the oven... it's probably because i got a puppy. bye!

Leave a Comment

Rachel said...

Aww! I know I wouldn't appreciate having to be away from my husband either, but getting ready for his homecoming must be fun!

Allison said...

Haha...you need a puppy for times like these!! I'm a cover stealer too. :)

Tamaras Blend said...

What a sweet post! Usually I'm the one that wants to sleep with the window open.. but I also steal the covers! :)

Becca Acker said...

Aw. Cute pic! :)

Tamaras Blend said...

What a sweet post! Usually I'm the one that wants to sleep with the window open.. but I also steal the covers! :)

Doodle said...

Daisy, you are just funny! Yea, I can see you with a puppy ~~~ NOT! I mean I can, but not without picking one
with the love of your life! He be home soon!!!!

Allyson Butler said...

This post is so sweet!

Sarah Kate said...

You guys are so super cute!!! :o) He's a lucky girl snagging a girl that will bake pies for him!

Jessica said...

this is too cute for words.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

It's the little things that make love so special.

Emily grapes said...

hahaha, love the slip of the puppy in the end. ;)

Such a cute picture of you two! I know just what it means to miss him that much and I can tell you, the reunion is glorious. :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

christina said...

a real puppy? Love the photo! I like to warm my feet up on my hubs at night...it stinks when he isnt home lol

" "