Family Beach trip




It seems like lately I have been spending all my time at the beach. Last week our whole family took a spontaneous trip there after church. We (William) went in the water, the boys dug holes (yup), we looked for sand dollars. At night we built a bonfire and played silly games that I didn't win at. I have to admit that the whole time I was wondering how different it would be if RJ would have been there...
He was the only one crazy enough to go in the water.
I would like to apologize for most of my pictures being of Andy, she kept getting in there. Those Texas cousins are awestruck by the beach.

But if you want to see more of them, you can visit their blog, Streets of Sparkle.

Leave a Comment

Courtney B said...

LOVE the pictures!! Wish I was spending all of my free time and these last days of summer at the beach :) Soak it up for me!

Chelsea said...

What a fun trip!!!

Jennifer Blair said...

Chips ahoy instead of gram crackers? Genius! What a fun trip! ;)

Clio said...

Woah those smores look ah-mazing!

ginanorma said...

daisy! that is so so sweet, I love that you all go to church together too, how special is that?!

sweet endearing pics hon:)

Ariel said...

Chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers?! Why have I never tried this before? Looks like such a fun time!

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Daisy

Need more food labels. Don't know what that one under the mac & cheese is. Yes, more food. Love it too. Did you read my pizza Cobb salad post? Hilarious idea, but not appetizing at all. But I included the history of the Cobb salad, which I thought was interesting.

I understand the missing hubby thing. Mine is going to CA for 10 days. But I might join him for a few of those. Wish L.A. weren't so far from SD. Hmm.

And, hey, is that typical day at work including that giant milk chocolate bar? Hmm again.

Blessings
Marjorie
www.spinningstrawintogold.blogspot.com

Elise Rogers said...

oh my gosh this looks so fun! I love the beach!! You and your hub are darling! New follower and cant wait to read more!
xo.
http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

Purposely at Home said...

What great pics and looks like y'all had a fabulous time. :) Chips Ahoy?? GREAT idea!!


xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

" "