i life





And once again most of my picture are of food. Only because I think food is so pretty, NOT because eating is all I do. You believe me right? (sigh).

So what do you guys think of the husbands facial hair? I gotta say, I'm kind of liking it. Reminds me of wolverine. Yes-mom-I'm-going-to-keep-saying-it-because-It's-true!
oh and I picked him up yesterday! Yup he was here.... but no he's gone.
The end.

Leave a Comment

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I like the facial hair! It's something different. I think you should try it too.

Kidding.

Chelsea said...

I love the food pics! Keep em coming!

Amanda said...

I take lots of food pictures... For the same reason ;) or not. And I like the facial hair :) when will y'all be together again for good? Hope you are doing well. Hang in there!

his little lady said...

great photos, girl! those little crowns are adorable! and all of this food is making me extremely hungry!!!
xo TJ

McKenzie said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and am now a new follower! Loved your about me-- felt like I was reading about my life! Just a 23 year old, married, no kids, girl trying to serve the Lord the best I can! Love it, can't wait to read more :)

The Management said...

I like the facial hair! and I want ice cream between two cupcake tops! right now!

Jill said...

Nothing wrong with food pics! Except they are making me hungry! Facial hair looks good!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

alright... now I am starving! hahaha that cupcake looks divine!

Spanish Pinay said...

hmmm that big chunk of belgian chocolate!! and that ice cream.. and that mac and cheese and fried chicken. I hate you for making me crave for all those! :-p

My hubby normally doesn't have beard too but sometimes he would let it grow and at the beginning, he'd look awkward to me but later on, I'll get used to it and would like it more and more.

Yep, kind like wolverine. Maybe let it grow a bit more? :)

Spanish Pinay

ginanorma said...

i'd have to say i like it!!! the facial hair that is--i like it on my husband too, but it does get scratchy:o

Sarah said...

Is it sad that I can totally tell those nachos were from Casa Garcia? Hope you're doing well!

" "