i life




Happy Friday Everyone! I'm happier than a bird with a french fry. As we speak I am cleaning the house and baking pies for RJ's return home. He is coming home today and I have every intention to spend all weekend showering him with kisses. I'm sorry if you don't see me for a few days, but I'm going to spend some time with my man. Until then, I leave you with a million i phone pictures...
The end!

and don't forget to email us your questions.

Leave a Comment

Justina F. Lee said...

Oh my gosh...shoes....coffee...cute grandma?! Sounds like a great time to me...

Just found your blog, +followed!

Jessica said...

Cute photos! Instagram has got me hooked! What part of L.A. are you from? My fam still lives in West Hills! -Jsesica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

meme-and-he said...

your sweater in the 4th picture looks fab!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

CUTE CUTE PICTURES! And YAY! Your guy is coming home, hope you had TONS of fun with him! That's THE BEST!

Jennifer Blair said...

Yay for your hubby's return!!! :) You guys are so cute and in love!

ginanorma said...

i love perfect latte's, and what is up with that cake?!

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you that he's back! I hope you had a wonderful weekend with the hubby :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

If you get any more adorable I might just hug you!

Meg {henninglove} said...

that cake and the rest of the food looks great! glad ot hear your hubby is home, enjoy spending every second with him!

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! Cute post, I can't wait to read more.

christine donee said...

LOVE those flowers!

" "