Lately I have...





 been wearing this super cool shirt!

been thinking that i pretty much have the best husband ever! it's really hard to be away from him but it has made me appreciate our time together more. he appreciates our time together too, he shows me with kisses.

been redefining faithfulness to God. the sermon on sunday really convicted me. am i serving God according to the bible? or am i serving God how i think i should? i think that i am serving him on my own terms. sometimes we can set certain standards as christians and be happy when we meet them... but are they really God's standards?

loved all the sweet comments! oh, and so has my husband. he got a big grin yesterday when i told him you guys like the beard.

made new friendships! horray  for new blogging friends. you guys rock!

wanted to go on a picnic, a hike, stargazing. maybe it's the fact that i work in an office all day, or perhaps that i think my eyes might need glasses from staring at a computer (noooooo!) but  going outside sounds really great!

been wanting a calculator watch! sorry babe but i'm doing it, i'm getting myself a super cool watch. you can't push this fad out the door. just like overalls, flats, and oddly stripped shirts, it's coming home with me :) my husband says i have a "homey" way of dressing. it's just a nicer way of saying frumpy. but i know that, deep, deep, deeeep down, he likes it.

Leave a Comment

Chelsea said...

A calculator watch? That sounds awesome!!!

Justin + Liesl said...

hahaha how cute!!! and I love the shirt. Frumpy is in!!!! Forever..... Thank goodness. With the nook... I checked out the iPad as well and besides the fact that it's like $500 more.... it is basically like the nook except with more apps. I think the nook was perfect for me. I wanted to be able to read books anywhere and the fact that it is made just for that is perfect. The internet runs great on it as well so I couldn't ask for more! I definitely recommend it! Thanks for the comment! Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Dana said...

hahah a calculator watch? Can't wait to see it!

christina said...

ummm ... it's tricky!??! it's trick to rock a ryhme... ok that is all I got out of the post lol ... love run dmc :)

The Management said...

I love run dmc- super jealous you have that shirt!

McKenzie said...

Um YES to new friends! And love the part about serving God. I like to labeling it "serving" when really all i'm doing is WHAT I want, not what Christ is calling me to. Thanks for pointing that out, love it.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love making new blog friends! :) a calculator watch? What is that?? I highly doubt you dress frumpy.

Jayme and Mendi said...

Love this awesome t-shirt!! :-) Have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Amanda Wissmann said...

Hey! Dont let ANYONE talk you out of the calculator watch! You'll be even better for it :)

I want to go on a picnic too!! Sounds fabulous!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Morgan said...

picnic, hike, and stargazing sounds like the perfect early autumn day!
and i totally agree with you about faithfulness to God..obviously i didn't hear the same sermon you did, but it's so important to constantly refine and redefine what that means.

have a wonderful weekend!

morgan
quitetheblog.com

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

That's an awesome picture of you Daisy.

trishie said...

Such a happy post! Your excitement and zest for life just shines through my dear.

meme-and-he said...

yesss calculator watches are awesome. I always respect a person a bit more when they are wearing a calculator watch.

his little lady said...

Aw, you are too cute! So many things that you have been up to lately that are all so good! Yay to new blogging friends! And picnic's and stargazing sounds incredible right about now!
xo TJ

" "