My favorite things {fall}




Here are a few of my favorite things for fall! Fall is literally right around the corner (Saturday). Although it is still 90 degree weather here, I am really looking forward to the new season, and here is why....
Can you wait? I'm also extra excited because It's my first Autumn married (haha), so everything is extra great. It's no fun eating pumpkin pie while watching Hocus Pocus by yourself!

Oh and I'm still working on the calculator watch. It's harder to find than I thought. Doesn't everyone want a calculator watch? Or is it just me and 80 year old men?

What are some of your favorite Fall things?

Leave a Comment

Jennifer Blair said...

Hack to the yes. Fall is much better married! :)

his little lady said...

AWWW, I want those boots! where are they from?!!
xo TJ

meme-and-he said...

number 6 is my favorite. I am on the hunt for comfy fall socks :)

Emily grapes said...

hahaha, oh my gosh, G-man a year or so ago was thinking about that watch...I kinda sorta said, 'umm, no.'

Were you watching me watching Hocus Pocus by myself on the couch last fall, cause really!? were you!?
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

lovin those boots. Cute post!

Chelsea said...

I want a calculator watch too! Coolest thing around!!

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH I AM OBSESSED WITH HOCUS POCUS!! I have watched it every year, multiple times a year, since I was like...three. Love this post, fall is the best!

Allison said...

Aw your first married Fall. Enjoy every second! And Hocus Pocus is a halloween tradition in this house. Haha.

Lyndsay said...

I love the fall. Your list pretty much covers it all. Boots, pies, Hocus Pocus! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait!

trishie said...

Love all your favourite things for fall! That said, i'm looking forward to my spring summer things in Australia.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Mmm hot apple cider!

Jennifer Hanson said...

OMG, it put such a smile on my face that you watch Hocus Pocus too! It has been a yearly tradition of mine ever since it was released in 1993!

Have a great day!

-Jenn

ginanorma said...

Oh I am excited for those things too, except I can't ride my bike...

I have a really good maple pumpkin pie recipe that is OUTSTANDING!

I love going to the Apple Orchard and eating as many sugary donuts as possible!

xo

Stephanie said...

aren't stripes the easiest to wear? love them! yes pumpkin pie and fuzzy socks are some of my favs too! great post =) ps you are your husband are so cute!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Boots and socks.. Socks and boots! Bring them on with fall!

christine donee said...

let's go on a bike ride together?

Jayme and Mendi said...

We love all of these things!!! Cozy socks are our faves!! Glad your hubby is back!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Simone Iantorno said...

Ha ha! Love that u are on a desperate search for a calculator watch! Also really loving your Amorites, but really love even more that it is your first married fall! It is fun doing things together!

-Simone

" "