Shopping in LA




We did some serious shopping over the weekend in LA. I went with my two favorite Texas gals Andy and Jaclyn. We had a blast trying to find the best deals in the city, and find them we did. I bought the cutest peplum shirt for $5!!! We also managed to snag some more tops, shoes, and good food! Nobody makes hot dogs like the streets of LA.

The only possible downside to an otherwise perfect day was waking up at 5am. But. I am telling you ladies it was well worth it. So if you're ever in LA, grab some coffee and get ready to shop!

Leave a Comment

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Majorly jealous, that looks like tons of fun!

Christianna said...

Looks like so much fun!

Meg Isaacs said...

What a great looking day!

Marie Young said...

Those all meat hotdogs are the BEST! You must share were you found your fabulous finds. Was it in downtown LA off San Pedro St? I have a few shops down there I go to as well but you have to get there like 6am to get the good deals.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This could possibly be almost heavenly to me. What a perfect day and with friends which makes it all the better.

McKenzie said...

I want that hot dog right now. Delish.

Purposely at Home said...

Aw, fun!!! And what a fabulous looking hotdog! So glad you were able to spend time with girlfriends...nothing better. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I've always wanted to shop on the streets of LA! I'm so jealous!

thecottagediaries said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. Love your blog!

Have a wander over to my blog and follow back if you like it!

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

Ariel said...

So much jewelry and delicious food! Love it. What a fun outing :)

Amanda Wissmann said...

As usual, fabulous pics!

and OMG...you can't post food pics like that when pregnant women are coming to your blog!!! haha! Seriously though, now I want a hot dog! Mmmmmm!!!!

Jessica said...

I haven't been to the downtown shops in a loooooong time! My sister keeps telling me to go, and from the looks of it, I need to! Great photos by the way! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Chelsea said...

How fun! I love to shop!

Daria said...

great post! :)
feel free to visit and comment my blog:
http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

Jayme and Mendi said...

Shopping and eating...two of my favorite things!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

" "