This is what a calculator watch looks like...




Remember this post where I talked about getting a calculator watch? Well I finally got one (happy dance). I know some of you commented that you had no idea what a calculator watch was (gasp). So I thought I would dedicate a whole post to showing you.... so here it is.


 It's a watch and a calculator, all in one! They also sell $90 watches with databank. I'm waiting for the ones that project holograms.

I know what you're thinking! Where can I get this commodity? Look no further... than the internet.  For those of you who encouraged this purchase, my husband thanks you (not really).

Next I will be showing you how to wear a fanny pack!






Leave a Comment

Chelsea said...

You finally got one! YAY!!! Good for you!

Michelle said...

hahaha, I LOVE this!!

melody-mae said...

HAHA. I am loving that watch...any kind of big and chunky arm bling makes me sigh!

his little lady said...

You are too funny girl! And you are rockin' the calculator watch. Love the heidi braids too!
xo TJ

Jenna Secrist said...

haha, love it! does it come in handy with your job? when do you use it? i'd love to hear!

Emily grapes said...

hahaha I love that you got one! That's priceless...this is a pass down to your kids kinda watch..for generations.. ;)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Pamela said...

Oh you are too cute!!! LOVE this. You wear a calculator watch well! ;D And I look forward to you bringing back the fanny pack!!

trishie said...

Looks so awesome! and sporty!

ginanorma said...

that's awesome, i love it daisy!

any reason you wanted one? it's actually cute:)

The Students Wife said...

those are awesome! Pretty sure I need one of those ;)


www.studentswife.com

" "