Anniversary {costume} party!




Like I said on Monday, I loved everything about the anniversary party! The costumes, the food, the decorations. And although for most of the night I was running around like a chicken without a head. I did manage to snap some good pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
 Did you see Paul Bunyan and Babe? She made that entire costume. I wish I had those kind of sewing skills. But my skill come in the nature of thrifting and gluing which is how I made my costume.

Oh and did I mention that the bride still fits in her wedding dress after 30 years? I'm pretty sure I stopped fitting in mine 3 months ago. Way to go mom (she would say It's the Zumba)!

My favorite part of the night had to be all the performances! I was sad that my husband wasn't there to sing, man can that guy sing. I did a lot singing and dancing of my own.  I embarrassed myself enough for the rest of the year. Let's just say I'm only doing living room performances from now on.

Leave a Comment

christina said...

oh look at these costumes!!!! what fun!

haha I fairly certain I only fits into my wedding dress on my wedding day. and I am not sure I could breathe ... lol!

Chelsea said...

Wow, this is so crazy fun!

Becky [Apples of Gold] said...

Girl, I'm with you! I don't think I'll ever be able to fit into my wedding dress EVER again..That thing was too tight to begin with. lol.
Way to go Mom, for fitting into hers after 30 years!!
Love all the costumes and creativity! Sounds like it was so much fun!

McKenzie said...

I love how everyone went all out on their costumes. Always makes it so much more fun! What awesome friends and family!

Shannon Quigley said...

what a fun idea for an anniversary party!

Jill said...

This looks so fun! Your Mom is beautiful! It was lots of fun to look at all the costumes!- Very cute!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

An anniversary costume party? How amazing!! :)

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

An anniversary costume party? How amazing!! :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

How fun is this!!!

Christianna said...

Oh my goodness, how fun!

This is such a great idea for an anniversary party!

Rachel said...

The costumes are soooo cool! Everyone went all out! It looks like you guys had a really great time!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Oh wow! These costumes are so cool! Looks like a great party!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

immerlight said...

It was cool party!!! Love the pictures!)

http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

Jeannie said...

i love your new blog :) what cool pictures! looks like a lot of fun!!!

his little lady said...

Aw, this all looks like so much fun! And I still can't believe that she fits into her dress 30 years later. How perfect!
xo TJ

" "