Surprise!!




I have been throwing up like crazy! I'm sorry for the absence here on the blog but we decided to go and get pregnant. Yes! We are expecting our very own baby. So you can expect a lot more mommy post on here, and a lot of obnoxious pregnancy pictures. Nobody told me that being pregnant would be so joyous (ha!). I know the inside of my bathroom all too well, now. I also have the nearest hot wing restaurant on speed dial, and I am single handedly funding Gatorade. I'm thankful for my sweet husband who willingly rubs my back and is known by name at Wing Stop.

I hope to get back on the blogging schedule, since the morning sickness has subsided. I didn't realize how much I missed blogging until I stopped. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things! What can I say? I missed y'all!

Leave a Comment

Valerie Griffin said...

that is wonderful! being pregnant is such a blessing! hope you start feeling better soon! can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy!

Heather said...

I thought something was up when you weren't posting as much! Congrats, mama!! :)

-Heather

Jill said...

What wonderful, exciting news!!!!! I can totally relate to that morning sickness thing!- so happy to be passed that!! Can't wait to hear more details!!!!!! I'm just coming up to week 19 and getting very excited for the 20 week ultra-sound! It will be fun to share baby news with you!!

Ruthie Hart said...

yayayyyyy! And you are due right before me right?!

Brittany Morgan said...

Congrats !!

Rochelle Z said...

Daisy! I've been praying for you. Missed you Sunday. So excited to know that I prophesied this pregnancy ha ha. Anyway I love you and will hopefully see you soon :)

aurie good said...

awe...congrats to you!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

:) was wondering how you're doing since you posted on Instagram and then nothing else! I was worried! Excited to follow your pregnancy journey!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! We just announced our pregnancy as well! I had to take a break from blogging as well.

Chelsea said...

Soooo happy for you! I can't believe that you can eat hot wings too. During my first trimester chicken was the devil to me! CONGRATS!

Ariel @ Dreams To Do said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the mommy blogging world. ;-)

Jennifer Blair said...

I'm so, so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!

Kendall said...

Congrats on pregnancy!! What a blessing to carry this new life, I hope you and baby are doing well!

Becca Acker said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! So happy for you and your husband. :)

" "