We moved.... and a baby bump




Not the blog! We actually moved into a different home over the weekend. We said goodbye to our 1st home and hello to change. I don't have to say what an emotional mess I have been this past week! Moving + pregnancy = endless tears. My husband wasn't sure what to do besides hug me and give me some ice cream. Your first home comes with a lot of memories and a lot of first time things. We will miss our little cottage, but we will always remember the good times we had there. We hope to continue to build new memories in the next home and wherever else the Lord decides to take us. 

This past year has been a whole lot of change for us with marriage, traveling, moving, and a baby! ^^^
We hope to welcome the newest member of our family in July! I am now about half way through the pregnancy and morning sickness is almost a thing of the past! Although God does occasionally remind me :) 

Thank you all for your well wishes on the pregnancy! We have been truly blessed by all the support. Did I mention what a miracle it is to carry a child? God is amazing! 

Leave a Comment

Logan Cantrell said...

Congratulations on your little one! What a blessing!

Jill said...

Beautiful baby bump!! When are you due in July?? I am due July 9th, but if this goes like my last 2, I should deliver in June. Glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the move!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Omg! Omg!!!! Cooooongrats! You're going to loooooove being a mommy! You look fabulous.!!! Hope you guys are settling in ok!

christina said...

say what!?? I didn't htink i was onthat long of a blog break lol. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on your new little blessing ;)

p.s. i cried everyday when i was preggo. everyday. lol

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Crying, emotional mess--yeah, it goes with the hormones. It will improve. Ice cream is good.

Many blessings in your new home and to you and you growing family.

I am glad you are back. That morning sickness stuff is no fun. My youngest is 28 and I still have that "reflex" ready whenever any smell or offensive substance gets near me. :))

Keep us up to date.
Blessings
Marjorie
www.spinningstrawintogold.blogspot.com

Becky | Apples of Gold said...

Ohhh funfunfun! you look beautiful and I can completely relate to how all over the place you must've felt during the move.
Pregnancy does have a way of making us cry ALL the stinkin' time. =)
I'm happy things are going so well for you!!
((big hugs)) to you, girl!
xoxo

Kendall said...

I was very, very sick during my first pregnancy and exhausted during my second. I would take a few steps and have to sit down and rest! I hope the sickness ends for you and you are enjoying your new home and all the memories that will be made there!

Becca Acker said...

My sister-in-law moved while pregnant twice. I don't think she ever wants to do that again!
Btw, so excited for you and your husband. From what I've seen of the two of you on your blog, your child will be blessed to have you for parents. :)

" "