27 weeks!





I can't believe I'm 27 weeks today! This pregnancy is going by very quickly. I am now at the begging of my 3rd trimester. Eeeeek! So far....

My back is killing me.
I'm beginning to loose sight of my feet.
Nutella and Ritz are my very favorite snack.
Constant leg cramps (the worst!).
I'm starting to slow down in dance class. 
This baby is really kicking :)
My cloth diaper mission has officially begun. 

This is the home stretch, we're almost there! We can't wait to meet you baby. 



Leave a Comment

Sarahi Saito said...

You are going to be such a wonderful mommy!! You look soo beautiful, its like you are wearing a "handle with care" sign... congrats

Please keep bloging

a boy a girl and a pug said...

just found your blog and love it. i'm 24 weeks and totally here you on the back situation. you look fantastic!

Ruthie Hart said...

I am so into Nutella and Ritz too!! And we are cloth diapering using Bum Genius one size!

Becky Borgman said...

The third trimester goes so fast, you won't believe it!

Spanish Pinay said...

Oh, I'm so glad for you! you are looking really good as a pregnant woman. and yay for cloth diaper :) I can swear it helped a lot for my daughter's getting potty trained early.

by the way, leg cramps, ugh! been through the same!

Spanish Pinay

Erin Ward said...

Hello! Just stumbled onto your blog. : ) You're such a cutie!

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

You are adorable! Found you on olive tree... I'm starting week 17 and can't believe how time is flying!! You must be getting sooooo excited : )

christina said...

awww you look great!! sometimes just sometimes stretching your legs out at might before bed time helps with the leg cramps...

" "