Baby Journal






 
I'm 29 weeks today, and I could not feel more pregnant (hooray!). I have been waddling up and down the stairs all day. My feet are also starting to disappear. I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to tie my shoe. One of the things I have really enjoyed doing during this pregnancy is our baby journal. Every week (I try to do it every week) I write, well type, in our baby journal. I pretty much just journal my thoughts, news, and whatever happened for that week. It has been a great way of keeping track during this pregnancy. It has also been a great way of getting closer to our baby. As I'm writing, I picture our baby one day reading this. It's also fun to look back and see what I was thinking on that week. Eventually I hope to make this into a a photo book.  I got the idea from Hannah, who made the cutest book! I would really recommend it for anyone who's pregnant! I might even continue doing it for the first year.



Leave a Comment

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

awe super cute! :)
-wHiT

Marjorie Stradinger said...

This is so much fun to share with you Daisy. And the tying the shoes thing--well that's what slip on shoes are for, or even husbands. :)

Jennifer Blair said...

What a neat idea! I will have to remember that one day!

Danie at Pasadya said...

WHAAAAT!!! I've been living under a ROCK and totally didn't know you're expecting!!! Congratulations, Daisy! You are just the cutest thing in this world, especially when you're waiting on your new addition to the family. So happy for you!!!!

christina said...

super sweet idea! do you know boy or girl yet? did i miss that ?? did you already tell me lol?

" "