To a wonderful man...





^^ husband on the right^^

Yesterday we celebrated a very special birthday around here! It was my husbands 29th birthday (eeeeek!). I still can't believe this handsome guy is married to me. We have celebrated many birthdays together, but yesterday was specially great. Maybe it's because it was after our anniversary or because we're having our first baby this year, I'm not really sure. There's just something so special about the bond of marriage. 

So naturally we celebrated with balloons, breakfast in bed, ice cream, and a day at the beach. It's safe to say he had the best birthday ever. I can't wait for next years birthday, i already have a plan, after all it will be the big 30 :) 

Leave a Comment

christina said...

awww sweet post! happy birthday to your hubs!

Jess said...

New to your blog today- it's so cute that you go all out for your husbands birthdays- and even more so that you already have a plan for a year from now- aww :)

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Becca Acker said...

What a cute pic!

Rachel said...

My husband's turning 29 in a couple months, too, and I already can't wait to plan something elaborate for his thirtieth!

" "