Our Trip to Sequoia National Park





Two weeks ago we took a short trip up to Sequoia National Park! It was absolutely breathtaking. You can not help but to think of God when you're out there. Creation is just so awesome. We had an absolute blast and cannot wait to go back, next time with a baby :)
 ^^ Yes, that is a bear! ^^ 
 I managed to waddle my way up 350 steps. It was exhausting but completely worth it.

These pictures can't capture how truly beautiful that place is. I think every other word out of my mouth was "wow". If you ever get a chance to visit California, this is a must see!

Leave a Comment

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Great photos my dear! :) Thanks for sharing.
-wHiT

christina said...

beautiful and you look stunning! pregnancy suits you friend ;)

Gina Norman said...

There are really no words for the Redwoods, are there? You look stunning! What a fantastic trip you were on, I love love love the Sequoias..
xo

Brandi said...

Wow!!! Beautiful!!!!!

" "