Past Due!




Our due date has come and gone! It doesn't look like we're going to meet our son today, but tomorrow is another day! I am beyond anxious and excited to meet him. It has been a roller coaster of emotions these past 9 months. I can't imagine what it will be like when he's actually here. I get so anxious thinking about giving birth that I think it's better if I distract myself. It can become really easy to take my eyes off of God in these last days. The tendency to worry is creeping at my door everyday, but instead I am reminded to pray. God already knows when and how this boy is coming. So no matter how many pineapples or hot wings I eat, I can't change Gods plan. I don't say that lightly because It's hard for me to be in this place. One of my biggest struggles is trusting in God's sovereignty. But it's so much better when we realize that God is in control rather than trying to control our circumstances, isn't it?

 So if you remember, please pray for us!

Leave a Comment

McKenzie said...

Girl, I've been dying to see a baby update! Can't wait to see your sweet boy! Praying for you mama.

Petchie said...

Praying for you!! Good luck!

xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Daisy I promise you the baby knows. All is well. The due date is a range. Even another 2 weeks is normal. But it won't be that long.

I predict the 25th.

Praying!
xxooM

Jill said...

Been thinking about you! Hope all is well with you and baby!

" "