Meet Jed!






Born July 24, 2013 at 6:30pm
8 pounds 9 ounces
20 1/2 inches long

After 30.5 hours of labor we finally met our beautiful son. He is more than I could have imagined. Although it has been a difficult first week (and I do mean difficult). I'm already so grateful for him. I never imagined how difficult and exhausting it is to be a parent! I have a new respect for parents and specially moms everywhere. God continues to show us His grace. We are so thankful for all the love our little family has received!

Now go take a nap for us :)  


                              

Leave a Comment

Kendall said...

Girl you did it! Oh my, the first week is rough and filled with so many adjustments but I'm sure you are doing great. And 30 hours?? Oh my, the hard work that was involved for those long hours paid off by receiving that beautiful boy! Let me know if you have any questions or need advice but enjoy that little bundle the days (and nights) are long but the years are short. Congrats!

Brandi said...

Aw, congrats!!!! Such a cutie!!!!! Take care and enjoy this special time!!!

Becca said...

Congratulations!!! What an absolutely precious little guy! :)

Jennifer Blair said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations!!!

christina said...

HE IS PERFECT!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oooh my goodness!! Congratulations!!! He's as precious as his own mama. :)

" "