Hey Moms!




                                  
March already?! Wow how time flies! I can't believe Jed is 7 months and we're getting ready for our second baby. This mom thing has been crazy, fun, exhausting, and very humbling. I'm both excited and nervous to be having our second baby in June. I'm starting to come into a schedule, finally after 7 months. I have also been thinking through what I want to do with this blog. I thought about changing it, deleting it, or leaving it all together. I finally decided to make it into an online community for moms! There are so many questions, concerns, problems, that I had during the first few months (and still have). I wanted so badly to have a reliable person to answer all of my questions but the internet doesn't always have that. I went on a lot of forums where someone's moms-sisters-daughters-friend tried such and such and it worked for them. I wanted to talk to someone who had tried it or went through it. Someone I could trust! That's what I hope to make of this blog! I know that I can only offer one perspective, but maybe that's the perspective you need. I hope that I can help answer some of your questions and relieve some of your concerns. I also hope to build relationships with you! I'm excited for this new chapter in our life! 

Leave a Comment

Ruthie Hart said...

I had no idea you were pregnant again!! Congratulations!!

Kendall said...

Your pregnant?! That's wonderful!

Becca said...

What a cute little guy! And congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ahh, congratulations again! :)

Becky Borgman said...

I have been hoping you would come back! Your blog was always one of my favs! And CONGRATS on your 2nd baby! Although I am sure it is overwhelming it will also be AMAZING!!!

" "