1. Braids! I know, already a trend but they're something that I have always loved and I hope they don't go away. They're the lazy way (in my opinion) of doing your hair.
2. Birkenstock. Yet another "fashion" trend. Not sure why these are such a fashion trend, because they seriously look like something my 80 year old aunt wears. But they are very comfortable. I mean, extremely comfortable. AAAND! If you go to Kohl's they have sandals called Betula which are licensed by Birkenstock. Pretty much the same thing for almost half the price.
3. Purple nail polish. Because I just can't wait for fall. I believe this is called plum whine by OPI.
4. Food Documentaries. I have been on a food documentary rampage. Trying to learn all I can on eating better.
5. Brazilian Blowout. This has been out for a while but I only recently tried it. I didn't get the strongest one because of all the chemicals but the the second strongest. I have to say that my hair is amazing! I never though I could have hair that wasn't frizzy. Although I miss my curls here and there, but It's nice to not have to worry about straightening your hair.
Not so fancy....
Naked Juice. I decided to try it and thought it was too good to be true. Only to find out it is. Although it has good things in it, It's a lot of sugar and a whole lot of apple juice. I believe It's the first ingredient on their list. So save yourself the time (and money) and eat actual fruit, at least you get the fiber.
Labels: fancy finds