Great New app




Well, I'm not sure if this app is new to anyone but me. I seem to be the last to come up on things. For example, divergent! Yeah, just saw that last week, and it was great. I'm even considering reading the books. But not really. Who has time for that? Something else I recently found was ann app called Duolingo! As you can probably guess it teaches you different languages. You can pick from English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese. I am currently learning french, well, "relearning". I took two years of french in high school and apparently have nothing to show for it. Thank you public school. 

This app was seriously created by geniuses! It teaches you in such a simple way that just about anyone can learn. You learn both grammar and pronunciation. This app is so great that I can't believe It's free!! Seriously! I'm almost afraid to write this because they're going to start charging. I just thought I would share this with you guys, because I think It's such a useful tool. Here's the Duolingo website if you're interested

Other things I have recently come up on are, the show, Once upon a time, and kettle chips from Target! This what I look forward to during nap times. 

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

Once Upon a Time is AWESOME!
have you had the brand KETTLE chips!? the Siracha and Jalapneo are the best!!!!
About the app, it sounds cool, I wish I had time for something like that. I should perfect the English language first. But I bet its great for travel.

" "