Hey, I like working out




So remember how in this post I shared how I wanted to loose weight? Well I have actually been consistent in my commitment and have been regularly going to the gym (happy dance). I have also been pretty strict on my eating and have cut my calories, significantly. The biggest help has been an app called Lose it! You put in your weight, goal weight, and it tells you what you need to do to reach that in a healthy amount of time. It's so helpful in keeping track of your calorie intake. You can even scan the barcode on food. it also keeps track of your exercise for the day. You can input it and it tells you how many calories you burn.

It stinks having to eat less calories! Mostly because an in-n-out meal is my whole calorie count for the day (sigh). But I think after a few months, it will be a lot easier. So I'm excited to see just how disciplined I can become! Ive been looking for meals that will keep me full but are low on calories. More carbs on days when I run and protein on days that I'm weight training. You know, theres a science to this.

and just to get you inspired, heres some fitness pictures....

{VIA}
{VIA}
Yoga is on my to-do list :)

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

On instagram I follow some really inspirational women who have lost weight and they did it right. The slower you lose weight the more permanent it will be. Being healthy is a way of life. You don't want to be dieting the rest of your life. being healthy and losing weight does not mean you don't eat as much. Quite the opposite, you should never go hungry! you should be eating all day! just make sure you are eating your veggies and protein!
cheat meals are always aloud ( once a week).one burger w/fries is not going to make you fat, just like one salad wont make you skinny. all in moderation my friend! I am on the same boat, as long as you don't put to much pressure on a number, and base it on how you feel, you will actually enjoy being healthy.

his little lady said...

Really wishing I could do these things with my body! So inspiring and beautiful!!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

" "