We joined the army!






We joined the army some time ago but hand't really decided if it's something I want to blog about. Now I think I'm pretty confident that it is something that I would like to share with all of you. In hopes of finding other people sharing in that same experience.

My husband leaves for basic in a little under two months. I am both excited and incredibly nervous. Since neither of us have had family in the military, we have no idea what to expect. I have read both bad and good experiences, and have concluded that It's different for everyone. I also learned a long time ago that things never turn out how you expect. So I might as well stop trying to picture what our life will be like.

Although, I truly am excited for my husband, I am sad to see him go. He won't be done with all his training until around may. That seems like forever from now. Then theres the whole being deployed thing. Which he says will happen. I am really hoping we make a lot of friends wherever we end up. And if anyone out there has gone through this or is going through it, feel free to email me! I could use all the advice i can get :)

Leave a Comment

" "