Top 5 Magazine Subscriptions




One. Cooks Illustrated has the best recipes that I have seen in any magazine. I first found it while waiting for my husband to finish walking around ALL of Lowe's. I mean, what else can I do, besides that and hang around the paint section.

Two. Real Simple, It's a really fun magazine with easy home projects. Two thumbs up for this one.

Three. Southern Living! Who doesn't love this magazine? It has great style. Specially if you live in LA and want to live somewhere rustic.

Four. Better Homes and Garden. Need I say more!

Five. Flea Market is a new find for me, and might just be my favorite. I like to see how people makeover their flea market finds :)

I enjoy reading all of these. I mean, pinterest is fun, but I just enjoy reading magazines so much! Next time you're in Target I would recommend picking one up.

What are some of your favorite's?

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

I am not married, and have no human children. So my favorite magazines are Vogue, W, Elle and Instyle lol totally different! Karen Kane clothes get featured in southern living all the time, so I flip through that one from time to time!

" "