Today, I have feelings...






Life has a funny way of just completely changing a person. I think we have both been through so much pain and joy in our lives. I feel as though I'm an old woman in a 25yr olds body. Do you ever just stop and contemplate life? Love? Just really stop and think. God is gracious in that he has given us an ability to think, to love, to feel. To love so deeply and so passionately. To be able to completely give your all to someone. To cry and to laugh and to forget all the bad things. To kiss someone and feel like nothing else matters. To hug a person and feel completely comforted. To hold someone's hand and feel safe. To never have to wonder even if just for that moment that this is ever going to end. To be able to look into someone's eyes, and just know they were made for you, and you for them. That completely crazy, stupid, doesn't make any sense kind of love. The love that can change hearts and move mountains. The kind that makes you want to cry and smile at the same time. The kind of love that you are willing to die for without so much as second thought. That's the kind of love I feel for my husband and I know he feels for me. It's hard to phantom that God loves us even more than that, and absolutely perfectly. I think today, I have no words, I have only feelings. Feelings that at times are overwhelming. Strong feelings, some might say, but sometimes feelings are enough. So with the biggest smile I can muster through my crying, I say, goodnight RJ. I don't think that a person has ever been so missed, as you are today.  

Leave a Comment

mayrae said...

You made me cry. Praying for you

" "