Christmas List





I updated my shop button on the side. I'm sure everyone already knew that Amazon has a "wish list" feature. It is my new favorite thing, unfortunately. I have to admit that I have a pretty solid list on here. I'm pretty positive that any girl would want any of these things.


So if you're looking for a gift for a wife, girlfriend, best friend, mom, I think they will like these! 

Fujifilm camera:  Film cameras have been a "thing" for a while now. Even though the film is crazy expensive, I think this would be a great gift for anyone who enjoys taking pictures, scrapbooking, or just likes to put pictures up. 

Epilator: Fun gift for anyone who enjoys beauty stuff. This is something pretty cool to try, and surprisingly not a lot of people know what it is.

A beautiful mess book: For the crafter! A book full of handmade crafts for your house. 

Mix it up: for the child in your life. This would be good for 3yr old and older kids. It's a really great interactive book. 

These are a few ideas for gifts! Maybe they will inspire you onto other ideas. Although I honestly have come to hate the gift giving aspect of Christmas. I don't understand why we need to give gifts. I think that we should enjoy spending time with family. Maybe one year I will be brave enough to just protest gift giving all together. I actually really love giving gifts, just not when I have to. I think they can be a huge ministry. Has anyone seen Christmas with the Kranks?! Thats kind of how I feel (haha). So if you don't give gifts, good for you! If you do, good for you too. I don't think either is wrong, one is just stressful (for me). Let's just remember why it is that we celebrate. The birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ :) 

Leave a Comment

" "