Focus on Grace




I was going to write a really sad post about how much I miss Benjamin and RJ, but i decided not to. God reminded me of two things. Benjamin is in the best place he can possibly be, and RJ is being taken care of. God loves my husband more than I do. So I decided to focus on the grace God has shown me. He has given me more than I can imagine, and for that I am grateful.

I have been trying to keep busy, because if I don't, I will drown in heartbreak. This Sunday, the sermon was a sweet reminder of our purpose in life. I realized that if I'm focused on that, God will use me. God will use me, and time will fly. I have been in a funk for a while. I think I'm being defunkified (is that a word?).  I truly feel joyful. Heartbroken, but joyful. I'm excited about where God will use us. I'm also really excited about heaven! Something I didn't look forward to enough. Now It's all I can think of sometimes. Everything just seems a lot more hopeful. Kind of makes me want to dance! :)


 

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

I love you guys soo much!!!
You two bring me lots of joy! Daisy you are such an inspiration,you make me want to be joyful too!
I know it's hard time for you but I am thankful for the time I am able to spend with you. I will cherish these next few months to their fullest.
Love you!

Doodle said...

I have missed keeping up with your blog. When you mentioned it at FLG, I thought it was time to see what you've been up to. You always have something encouraging and inspiring to say. The Lord has truly given you the gift of "writing" Daisy, so keep it up. I will have to keep checking back each day so I don't miss anything.

" "