Land of Nod




I'm partnering with The Land of Nod to bring you a kids holiday gift guide. So here are a few of my favorite things from Nod. If you're just not sure what to get that kid in your life, or maybe you just want to buy something for your own kids. Whatever the occasion, Nod has a great selection for kids toys, and room decor. Here are just a few that I would choose.....

My very favorite things this season, are play food, puppets (those are adorable^^), sleeping bag, Teepee (green is my favorite), and that toy helicopter (because Dad will be working with helicopters). You can find all that and more on their website. Right now they have a different sale going on, until Dec 17. You can come back here and click on the banner on the side to see what else they have going on. >>>



Land of Nod is a partner of Daisy Girl. I was not payed to blog about this or for a certain opinion. All opinions expressed are my own. 

Leave a Comment

" "