On messing up






So I have been doing the 30 day workout, and I'm halfway done! In fact, when I do today, I will be more than halfway done. But I have to confess something to you, I missed a day last week. I remembered too late and I just didn't want to do it. I have been thinking about it, and I'm really bummed that I didn't just get up and do it. After I missed that day I really felt like throwing in the towel. I hate not being able to say I did every single day, but what can I do?

I thought instead of stoping all together, I can just admit that I messed up, and keep going. I'm not perfect and there will be times when I mess up. I'm sure there will be a lot more times! I'm human, and I can't just quit every time I mess up. How good would we be at things if we all did that? I'm learning that It's okay if things aren't perfect. Life's not perfect! So I would encourage you that if theirs something that you have quit or are thinking of quitting, just keep doing it! If i'm being completely honest, I never thought I would make it to day 16 (haha)!

 I think that we will get better at things as we keep doing them. You are what you repeatedly do, right? So if you missed reading your bible yesterday, read it today! If you missed the gym last week, go today. If you ate fries over the weekend, don't do it anymore. ;)

Motivation gets us there, but habit keeps us going!

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

Well said! keep up the good work! I can already see improvement! proud of you kid!

" "