Hollywood Sign Hike




We had a really great time going on the hollywood hike this weekend. It was a little long and very confusing, but fun. It's something I always wanted to try considering we have lived in LA our whole lives. There's a few things I would like to do before we move, and this was definitely on the list. I really enjoy hikes, not because of the workout, but because of how high up you are. It really gives me a different perspective on how insignificant things are. How small an entire city can seem.



                     My camera simply can't do that view justice. That, and the smog! Oh, LA.
Wish I would have gotten a better picture of Olive. She is the cutest dog! We kept getting stopped ( a lot) because people wanted to pet her.
It was a really nice day for hiking. You just can't beat going outside and marveling at God's creation.

Leave a Comment

" "