This week...




To calm down some of my readers (all two of them), who keep harassing me, I decided to blog today! I don't really have that interesting of a life but here's a catch up on the past week.

I discovered that I lead the all humiliation record in life. I'm just an awkward person, but not really. I like to think I'm pretty put together, until I actually go out in the world. Twice I knocked something over at the store. Once at Marshall's reaching for a suitcase. I knocked the rest of them down. I covered it pretty well, though. Just looked at Jed, like, what was that? Kept my cool. Later I knocked a clothes rack over trying to squeeze through. There was no way of hiding that was me. I just kept my head down and didn't make eye contact with anyone. Oh, and being the fatso that I am. I had a burrito before crossfit (which was awesome) (crossfit, not the burrito, although, that was good, too). While I was working out, I saw a bean in my sweater!!! There it was, a bean had made its way into my sweater collar. I jumped up and said I had to go to the bathroom. So, yeah, kind of nailed that too. #fatlife

This was pretty much my week! A lot embarrassing things happening while trying to get ready for our trip next week. Just a few more days until graduation and today I have gotten enough done to say, I'm pretty excited. Although when I think about the trip I start getting nervous again. I keep researching ways to travel with a toddler, only to find that no one can accurately tell me how my child will act (sigh). So we're praying for the best and preparing for the worst. And if all else fails we can always lock ourselves in the bathroom, right? People do that?

So just a few more days and I can hug my very handsome husband. I am just so proud of him, I could cry.

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

Thank you!!!

I really did enjoy read it and I laughed too!

This reader is satisfied! although I do like pictures, maybe add one it next time ;)
xoxo
M

mayrae said...

I was about to text you and tell you, that you were going to long without blogging. Thank you. I was getting antsy lol and my sugar was going low. Please send my love and congratulations to RJ. Will be praying for you and the family and Jed. Love ya.

Daisy Guerrero said...

I love you. Jed. Ben. And brother RJ. Hehe. Excited about you starting crossfit. (pls, no burritos before workout) lol. Continuing to pray for you guys!

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Daisy, you are a hoot--but not a klutz or fatso. Just a tough day for you. :) I have missed you.

Are you following our river house reno on www.spinningstrawintogold.readmstradinger.com?

Hope so. I miss your comments.

My daughter follows you too, you know--she is in L.A. and has entered the blogging world with her awesome food blog at www.foodscape.vanillaplummedia.com

Best to you. Enjoy your trip.

Erick Hid and they All Go said...

Convo from Saturday: "You know how you can tell someone's doing crossfit?"... LOL :-P

Richard Valdivia said...

I don't know how toddlers travel, but yours gets an A plus to and from. He can be my travel buddy anytime.

" "