30 Days: Bible Study




I haven't done a 30 day challenge in a while. Maybe because my last one ended pretty horribly. I ended up eating less sugar, but still had some. I might be doing better now, then I was when I actually did it. But instead of giving up altogether, I'm trying a new one. As mentioned before here and here, I wanted to do different challenges this year. So for the next 30 days I will be.... oh wait, It's in the title^^^


I'm doing 30 days of bible study. I say bible study because I don't want to just read, I want to really study. I would like to read, listen to sermons, study passages. This takes a lot more commitment than only reading everyday. But if that's where you are, then I would still love for you to join in. Even if you've never read the bible before. I would encourage you to pick it up and read. Think of it as your book of the month :) If you don't know where to start, any of the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) would be great. Romans is my personal favorite book of the bible. I will be going through Acts, since that is what our church is doing.

The biggest help in the challenges is doing it with someone, having accountability. So if you're joining us this month, comment below, or email me, or just have a friend do it with you. It will make all the difference having someone ask you how you're doing.

Pray before you read, and just remember to not give up if you miss a day.

Let's do this (fist bump)!



Leave a Comment

" "