and a YouTube video




I made my first YouTube video, and hello awkward!! Even though it was really weird talking into the camera and pretending someone was there, it was kind of fun. Not sure if ill ever do it again, but I'm glad I tried it. Even though it took 12 bad videos and 3 accidental photos, I finally figured it out. I'm not exactly thrilled with the outcome, but who knows, maybe an awkward girl out there can relate.


If you guys want to check it out, you can go here. Be warned, It's two minutes on facial hair removal. I got this new thing called a spring hair removal and wanted to share it with the ladies. In case some of you hadn't heard of it, because I hadn't! Enjoy!

Oh, and the thumbnails that it picks for you, yikes!!! ^^^

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

hmm I'm going to check it out!

Marjorie Stradinger said...

I sure wish you had told me about this 20 years ago, before all the scarring tweezers have left on my face. Oh, wait. 20 years ago, you were, what 4? 5? Lol

Well at least I will spare my face another 20 years (I hope) of further damage.

Thank you. And, you're so cute. Keep at it and you will shine in video as you do in blogging.

" "