Wedding




In honor of our anniversary tomorrow, I wanted to share a few pictures from that very special day. It went by too quickly and I was way too stressed out about it. But looking back, I still remember every feeling I had that day. I especially remember the feeling of driving home with him. That was fun!

Our wedding was a lot of fun. Nothing came out as planned but i loved every minute of it. It was a rustic themed wedding, cowboy boots and all! You would never have guessed that it was poring, based on the pictures.
















Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

I can't believe I haven't seen some of these pictures!

I think the one of you two kissing outside the barn is my new favorite. It's so sweet!

I remember this day like it was yesterday. I've never been sicker! but I's so happy I got to be a part of it.

" "