Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday to my sweet and wonderful husband. I was going to write a really long and obnoxiously sappy post about how great he is and how much I love him but I'll spare you from our cheesy romance and just say that this is a bitterest time for us. I'm really proud of him and everything he's doing but I want so badly for us to be together. I miss him terribly and there are days where I just feel like I can't do it anymore. It's been so hard for me to even function apart from him, and if it weren't for my son, I would have probably become a total hermit. I miss him every day, but I am so excited to see God use both of us, even in different places, and apart.

He is an exceptional husband, father, and friend. I feel like through everything that has happened, God continues to show me His love through RJ. I could not express to you how completely thankful I am for him. I don't deserve him, but I'm grateful. It's been a lot of hard work to get where we are. We have had a lot awkward conversations, and fights. These three years have been incredibly shaping and have changed both of us (marriage does that). And in this 3rd year, celebrating another birthday, I am overjoyed! I am overjoyed for the husband, and father that he is. For how he continues to find ways to love me, even apart. For how completely safe he makes me feel all of the time. How he has taught me to show mercy and see the very best in others, even when maybe they don't deserve it. He shows me how to be better, everyday. He makes me want to be the very best wife and mother, and friend.

There are so many reasons (too many) that I am madly in love with my husband. He is really a man with so much integrity. He makes the people around him feel loved, and want to be better. I really don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful man, but Ill take it :)

So Happy Birthday, Cowboy! We miss you.

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

Happy Birthday RJ!!
Chuckie E Cheese!

" "