Garden Party Bridal Shower




 My brother in law, and my best friend are getting married this week (happy dance). We have been planning and getting ready like crazy. This week just came way too fast! Juggling a child, moving to Korea, and being a maid of honor is no joke! But somehow this past weekend we managed to pull off a pretty spectacular bridal shower. And I rediscovered my love for party planning. There are just so many things to love about it. Crafting at its absolute finest. So here it is..... (play space jam music in your head).

Not a really great picture, but funny for some reason.

 We decided to have a garden theme. These lanterns were a design one of the girls found on Pinterest, and she did such a great job with them! If I had a girl, I would totally put this in her room.


^^ All of the ladies received flowers crowns. I have to say that it made for great pictures! ^^

Here is the bride! How cute is she? Almost, Jess ;) 

^^ Love the little details! From the flower pot utensil holders, to the little bird cages. ^^

 Love these girls! God has really blessed me with some great friendships, not only with these girls, but will all of my friends. There is nothing like experiencing Gods love through His church!


 ^^Made that Photo Booth from scratch! The tutorial should be up tomorrow (fingers crossed). ^^

^ Although that tool shed made for just a good a background. Ha! ^

Here we are! All the Mrs. Valdivias (and soon to be) :) I sure love these girls, and I'm so glad to call them sisters. Also, how funny is it that we can't seem to look at the same camera?! Every group picture!

Just 5 more days until the wedding!

Happy Dance all around for weddings!!

Leave a Comment

" "