Minted




I am partnering today with Minted to show you some of the new things going on in their site. You may already know that Minted has amazing stationary! They are a really great place to get holiday cards printed, as well as any type of announcement! But did you know they also had art?! Yup! They have wall art, as well as home decor. My two favorites are down below.
They have some really great art prints! This might be my favorite thing about them. Here are some of my favorite ones.



They also have map prints! You can customize them like the pictures below or you can get a print like the gold one. I am definitely getting a California one :) I mean how cute are they!
There are so many things I want to get from here. Starting with our Christmas cards and adding these maps on our walls!! I like that they support artist and that you are able to customize their art into home things like curtains and pillows.

If you're into pictures and art, and all around pretty things, go check them out! Promise you will like them.

Leave a Comment

" "