Happy Spring?




It seems like Spring never got to NY! The weather is still in the 50s and I am anxiously awaiting summer. We had a short hot week and I though it was the beginning of summer but I was wrong. We're back to cooler weather and the pregnant part of me is really happy because pregnant summers are hoooot! Although we have had some awesome glimpses of Spring, like tulips and daffodils, and the prettiest skies. 

These are a few of our pictures from when we went to Canada! So green!!! That is something that I just love here, everything is so unbelievably green here. Everything is really beautiful, and I am really appreciating it even though I miss the California weather. I think it might be the possibility of moving back, but I just appreciate NY this time around. Hoping to do a lot this summer before the baby comes. Ah! Can't believe we're having this baby in a few months. I'm a little nervous about what life will be like with two kids! Two boys!!!

Only a few more days until summer officials starts, and only a couple of weeks until July! Which is just about the best month ever. Love that we have summer birthdays :) Looking forward to this summer and finally getting to see some friends that we haven't seen in over a year! I think this summer we will build a lot of great memories. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us.

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

the flowers look fake!!! so beautiful! POST MORE!

" "