Hidey Socks (no show socks) Review






Recently I was asked by a friend of mine to review some socks, but not just any socks, no show socks! Those of you who know me, know my hate-hate relationship with no she socks. I HATE THEM! I think they're gross, I hate that they go into your shoe, and I think you might as well not wear any socks instead of no shows. So when my friend asked me to review them I said okay but that I was going to be honest about it. I was pretty skeptical about it and I kept thinking that I didn't know how I was going to write a bad review. So I finally decided to try them on and I have to say I am a changed woman!!! I'm not sure what kind of witchcraft is in these sock,s but they are awesome. Is this how all socks are suppose to feel?! I would walk a lot more if all socks felt this way. If i had to describe it, it would be like walking on what I could only imagine, baby pandas feel like. They are ridiculously comfortable! My guess as to what makes them comfortable is what they claim as "gel" but I really think is magic.


The socks themselves work because of the strap on them, I think that keeps the sock from being sucked into your shoe. I personally wore them a lot with my hightop convers and ankle boots. I don't own flats (because they're disgusting) so I couldn't tell you how well they work with them, but from the looks of it, I would figure just the same. They absolutely hold true to every claim they make. My feet weren't cold, even though it was 30 degrees out. They also didn't sweat, even though I wore them out all day. All in all this is an excellent product. I wish they would make all kinds of socks because I would buy them all and sleep in a bed of magic panda socks. I am definitely a fan, and if they're looking for a spokesperson of some sort I could do that too. I'm just here to help. So if you like no show socks, or the feeling of walking in the lap of luxury, then go out and buy yourself these socks, because they will change your life, or at least make your walk around Walmart more bearable. I'm kidding, nothing could do that, pretend I said Target. 

Leave a Comment

vilmaruthvillalobos said...

They make ankle socks of the same material and with the same benefits on their website a well :)

" "